Friday, July 3, 2015

I LIIIIVE! Updates with Internet

Yes, yes I am back people. I mean, I am still in fabulous paradise, but fabuuu paradise doesn't have internet sometimes. I know, I knooow. Who wants to go outside when you only see this out there??

Sunriiiise, sunset


Sand Dollar, The Bahamas
Regatta Sunset, The Bahamas 

Tch. Beautiful. I even get to eat some conch fritters to keep me motivated. Hands oil free, of course.


On the other side of things, I got some more photos for people on my progress. The gold string I had was really something. I didn't use the thread smoother because I thought it would be weird (I dunno), so at first I used three threads. But when I ran out of gold, I had to undo what I did and use a single thread (which to my surprise already had three threads in it too).

See the gold? It was in all corners. Had to take them out or I wouldn't have enough for the cross.
Now I have been doing the outlining and it has been taking a while. It is very tedious and I don't think back stitching isn't as bad as people make it sound. It REALLY comes down to the lines.

Dem lines though. Dem lines.



Hopefully the next time I post things up, I will be completed with the cross. It's a gift for my dad, who is going through treatment for his prostrate cancer. Once I get that done, I will be sure to dedicate a post to all the fabulous photos I will take.

Toodles!
-VanaQB

No comments:

Post a Comment