Monday, July 20, 2015

New Stitches, New Pitches

Finally, it's been a long time coming. If you haven't noticed, I finished a piece for my Poppa who is going through treatment for prostrate cancer. His treatment ends in August, but the journey is still long for him. I pray Big G will keep him as he has through the months.

Now its time to introduce a new piece that I have been working on. This one is for my sister who, over the past six months, completed a job position at the IslandSchool down in The Bahamas in Eleuthera. Her research delt mainly with coral pieces, but I seriously can not get her to answer a simple question.

Like, what type of fish is my dinner? Not the water temperature, not its scientific name, not its gender or if its a juvenile. Dinner conversations with her are directed away from the water till I can get a straight and clear cut answer.

This piece I am working on I bought from Happyforever on amazon. It's pre-printed, like my last piece and has a lot of fishes. I hope to angel clouds that she is able to recognize the fishes. If I had gotten ones that aren't even in our hemisphere....


It's the thought that counts. I have to keep reminding myself that.

Toodles!
-VanaQB

No comments:

Post a Comment