Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Update on the Little Fishes

Hello everyone! If you haven't been keeping up with me on my Instagram, VanaQB, then there's a bit of an update you need updating on!

I'm pretty sure the last photo I had of my progress was in my Park It Like It's Hot blogpost (which you absolutely must read since it has Snoop Dawg mentioned in it). It only had the little fishes on top and the big (Rock Beauty?? I don't know....) down at the bottom. My Instagram photo be like this:


See that progress? That's a week right there. And then down below are some more updates.




Isn't that pretty? And it's only up to square 50 on the column line. Hopefully I can outline and get some more work done. Thank Gawd I don't have to outline the coral and rocks.

Thank ya Hey-Zues.

Toodles!
-VanaQB

No comments:

Post a Comment