Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mind Your Needle!

I'm in a stitch. Well, more of a in a fiddle. I keep looking up these wonderful cross stitch pieces on Google+ and Instagram, where on these pieces there are wonderful needlminders. Needle minder? Needleminders.

Never mind. It minds your needles.

There are some really gorgeous ones, some that look like stone, some made out of wood, some with enough bling on it to make any thugette feel hard core. It's just a beautiful array of things. Etsy provides a lot of them. From what I've searched, I found two sellers who really have what I'm looking for. I gotta save for them though. Sigh.

GeckoRouge had this very nice pin with a very pretty picture on it.
Isn't she gorgeous?
And then GinasUniqueBoutique had a sea theme going on that I love too.

I. LOVE. TURTLES.
I could spend hours....literally hours looking at the fabulous work we women put out there. They are cute, they are usable, and they rock peoples socks off. These needleminders just make my art even more fun! Do you have a needleminder you love? Care to share a photo? My inner artist would flip out.

And then, there are these things called biscornu. At first I thought it said biscuits, but I read it wrong. Apparently, they hold your needles and have been around for a while. They are soooo pretty! I just love them. I have to save up to do one of my own. I'm pretty sure Etsy has them.


Toodles!
-VanaQB

No comments:

Post a Comment