Monday, August 24, 2015

Thank you, Poptart Kitty

I'm sure everyone loves poking thread and fabric together. For hours. I mean really, my left leg feels cramped to the extreme. I am even more positive that people like seeing other peoples work of art with the sharp needle and square fabric. That's why there are blogs, that's why we like to share our work with others to support and make people feel happy. I don't know about you guys, but when I tickle someone funny, it makes me happy.

That, and Legolas. Maybe Markiplier from Youtube.

But ssssssh! that's another deep, dark secret :l

They musn't know about the preciousssss...ssssss'.


So I just want to say, thank you for all of those who've been here and just arrived. It's a short, sweet thanks, but it's truly from the heart :3 The blogs I follow and the people I meet on Instagram (VanaQB) make me smile when I see their works of art. When I see the progress. When I see the smile icons! If I made you smile today, well then I'm glad it happened to you. Smiles make the world go round and brighten people's hearts. That...and poptart kitties pooping rainbows!


Fly on kitty. Fly on.

Thanks again everyone. I look forward to this marvelous journey together and beyond, like poptart kitty.

Toodles!
-VanaQB


No comments:

Post a Comment