Monday, May 11, 2015

Photo Bo--oh, wait...


After I make this fabulous piece of work.
Slowly but surely, the things in my house are being packed away. Even more slowly, but-its-getting-done, I am filling in the sporadic spots on my Mermaid Mother and Son piece. What I can't understand, and I find myself questioning my skills a lot in this regard, is what the blazes was I thinking when I sorted the colors and started? There's like, spots where I skipped over and squares where I was like, "Eh, I'll come back later." What the heck, woman? Now I have to go back with colors that I am "done" with and I start to feel anxious from my lack of commitment for that one 10x10 square! It's...it's like a metaphor for my mentality. I feel deeply concerned.

Smh.
Anyone want to feel concerned with me? No? Ok, I'll sit back down. Till I get back up, enjoy some photos I got from Pinterest and my phone.

Like a real thug.
*gasp* I filtered Mother Nature!
I know Chomper, I know.
A doodle, doodle, doodle. A doodle, doodle, doooodle -stop!
And my belly. Please feed.
Toodles!
-VanaQB

No comments:

Post a Comment